Waiting on Wednesday (10)


Waiting on Wednesday was a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine, so that bloggers can feature upcoming realases that they cannot wait to get their hands one.

Here's mine...


 Normally, I would put the summary for the book, but since this is a sequel to a relatively new series, I don`t want to spoil anyone.  But I just finished Nightshade and I adored it, so I can`t wait for this one.  Also, the covers for this series are beyond gorgeous.

Yes, I`m seeking help for my cover-judging ways.  Are you?

Happy Reading!

-geekgirl

Comments

  1. Nothing wrong with cover judging :)
    This one is gorgeous; hope the sequel lives up the first one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to read the sequel!

    Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nightshade is waiting for me on my tbr pile, will have to get to it before this one comes out.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read this series, I've heard a lot about Nightshade and there are a lot of people anxiously awaiting Wolfsbane. Great pick!

    Feel free to check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for this book! I still have to finish Nightshade, but I'm still excited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the first of this series either but it does sound good ... and a great cover. See what I'm waiting on here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there! Interesting choice for your WoW! I have Nightshade, but I haven't read much of it yet. This is my first week doing WoW and if you'd like to see my choice, hop on over to my blog...

    http://sandrathenookworm.blogspot.com/

    Also, I just started following your blog and it would be super awesome if you took the time to stop by mine and do the same! Thanks! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment