Weekend Wishlist (4)

Hey everyone!  Happy Saturday!
Do you have a list of books building up in your head (or on your bookshelf), that have been out for awhile, but you've never read, but you keep hoping you will?
Weekend Wishlist is a way for bloggers to share their to-be-read piles with each other, and to remind themselves that, though we all adore the new releases, there are many backlist titles that deserve our love too.
I'm still working out the kinks of this meme, so for now, if you'd like to participate, either leave a link to your WW post in the comments, or email me at gkgrlbk@gmail.com, and I'll add your link below.


This weekend what I'm really wishing for is The Demon's Covenant (goodreads|amazon), the sequel to The Demon's Lexicon, which I reviewed yesterday.


Mae Crawford’s always thought of herself as in control, but in the last few weeks her life has changed. Her younger brother, Jamie, suddenly has magical powers, and she’s even more unsettled when she realizes that Gerald, the new leader of the Obsidian Circle, is trying to persuade Jamie to join the magicians. Even worse… Jamie hasn’t told Mae a thing about any of it. Mae turns to brothers Nick and Alan to help her rescue Jamie, but they are in danger from Gerald themselves because he wants to steal Nick's powers. Will Mae be able to find a way to save everyone she cares about from the power-hungry magician's carefully laid trap? - GOODREADS.COM

I've already started bugging my local library about ordering some copies, but this is proving more problematic than anticipated (I'll probably do a post about what happened later), so all I can do is cross my fingers at this point.

Wish me luck!

Happy Reading!

-geekgirl

Comments