Horror Movie Marathon - Day One

Hello my lovelies!  Long time no see!

I'm sorry for being such a bad blogger as of late.  Real Life has been crazy busy/stressful.  But fear not!  I haven't forgotten you.  And since it's my favourite time of year, we're going to have a little fun.

So, without further ado, I bring you...

the HORROR MOVIE MARATHON!

yay!

And since I wanted to start things off with a bang, I bring you this little gem...



This is a weird little movie that's packed to the brim with awesome.  Seriously, I wouldn't have even known what this movie was if 1. Josh Hutcherson (Peeta!) wasn't in it, and 2. My friend and horror-movie-partner hadn't made me watch it.  She knows what I like :)

Seriously, you guys.  I know that NO ONE has heard of this movie, but don't let that stop you.  WATCH IT.

It's impossible to describe.  Honestly.  You have to see it to understand.  But since I have to say SOMETHING, I'll say this...  IT'S AS THOUGH SOMEONE MADE A TEEN SLASHER MOVIE THAT JUST HAPPENED TO BE SET IN NIGHT VALE.

If you know what Night Vale is, and honestly, if you don't then I don't think we can be friends anymore, you know just how weird things can get.  Honestly, that's the best way I can describe this movie.

Just watch it.

And then come back and let me know what you think.  Because I'll be waiting here with popcorn and candy.

Happy (countdown to) Halloween!

-geekgirl

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment