In My Mailbox (21)

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren. It's a weekly meme where bloggers share the books they've received throughout the week.

If you'd like to participate, or would like to know more, here's the link: In My Mailbox


Sooo...it's been awhile since I've done one of these.  So I've got a lot to share with you this week...I'm a little intimidated, really.

The to-read pile is now reaching frighteningly epic proportions...but that's okay, because my self-inflicted summer reading challenge begins today.


100 books in 100 days.  Can I do it?  Will I do it?  (will I go blind?)

Only time will tell.

But in the meantime, I went a little crazy at the library these last few days, so here's what I got...


Doppelganger by David  Stahler Jr.
Early to Death, Early to Rise by Kim Harrison
Thirteen Days to Midnight by Patrick Carman
Rage by Jackie Morse Kessler
The Devouring by Simon Holt
Girl, Stolen by April Henry
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
Unwind by Neal Shusterman
Witch & Wizard by James Patterson
Invincible Summer by Hannah Moskowitz
Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
Soulstice by Simon Holt
Tomorrow Girls, Behind the Gates  by Eva Gray
The Well by A.J. Whitten
Exile by Anne Osterlund


And also, for review (thank you very much, publishers!)...


Ashes, Ashes by Jo Treggiari
Wildefire by Karsten Knight

Wish me luck, everyone!

What was in your mailbox?

Happy Reading!

-geekgirl

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh, your camera is so awesome. How could it fit all those books? THERE ARE SO MANY! Good luck with the challenge and happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woahh! You practically cleaned out the entire library! LOL You're going to have to read all of those real quick to avoid late fees!

    I really loved Invincible Summer. It was my first Hannah Moskowitz book and it was just so touching. Hope you enjoy it as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got a lot out of the library, we aren't aloud to take out that many at my library. Hope you enjoy them

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many great books! Unwind is awesome. Enjoy your haul and good luck with reading a book a day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment