In My Mailbox (13)

In My Mailbox was created by The Story Siren. It's a weekly meme where bloggers share the books they've received throughout the week.

If you'd like to participate, or would like to know more, here's the link: In My Mailbox

Well, you might have noticed the lack of posts this week.  That was because I was on vacation, and I had no time to read or post while I was wandering the streets of Montreal in search of poutine and beer.

But fear not, I managed to snag a pile of books from my library upon my return.  And they have made me so very happy.  Great end to a great week.








Here's what I got.

Across the Universe - Beth Revis
Beautiful Darkness - Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Matched - Ally Condie
Demon's Covenant - Sarah Rees Brennan
Subject Seven - James A Moore


I'm super-excited to start reading these.  Especially Demon's Covenant (which I had to fight tooth and nail for, believe me), and Across the Universe (though I'm a bit bummed that since it's a library book, I can't take the reversible cover off to look at the other side, which, I've been told, has a map of the ship on it).

So, what did you get in your mailboxes this week?  I'd love to hear from you.

Happy Reading Everyone!

-geekgirl

Comments

  1. i loved beautiful creatures... still haven't read beautiful darkness yet though..

    i'm a new follower to your blog!

    ps. i'm new to the blogging world and would love if you'd stop by my blog and take a look.
    lovelifeandreading.blogspot.com

    happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really liked Across The Universe. You got great books. Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! Especially Beautiful Darkness. I love how you arranged the books for the picture.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! I still have to read The Demon's Covenant. I enjoyed the first book. Subject Seven looks really interesting too. Hope you enjoy your books!

    My mailbox + Giveaway

    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. ATU is awesome..... and i'm really looking forward to reading Matched..... ps. poutine and beer are a superb combo.. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just started Beautiful Darkness and LOVING IT... of course! I have Matched and Across the Universe but haven't gotten to them quite yet! Let me know how they are!
    I'm a new follower also!
    Check out my blog and follow along as well!
    Thanks.
    Blake (The Book Bell)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great pile of books! They all look fab. I loved Matched:)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @GrippedintoBooks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good stuff! I enjoyed Across the Universe and Matched. Here's what I got this week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books I have top 3 sitting on my shelf at home I need to read. Well two AtU I just got this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great bunch of books =)
    Hope you like Beautiful Darkness!

    Feel free to check my IMM *winks*
    Tynga

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great mailbox! I got Across the Universe too! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great books you got this week. Across the Universe is really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great library finds... I live at my Library but I didn't get to go to the Library this week I had to work a lot...

    Here is my Mailbox: http://chrissysworldofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/03/look-at-what-arrived-in-my-mailbox-44.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice haul this week! I still haven't read Matched! Ugh. There are just so many awesome YA reads!! Nice mailbox :) You can find mine over here:http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoyed Matched, AtU and BD, hope you do too! Happy Reading.
    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment