Weekend Wishlist - October 2010 (3)

Every weekend I try to compile a little list of books that have caught my eye during the week.  I figure if they caught my eye, they might catch your's too!

So without further ado...my Weekend Wishlist



Betrayed - P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast
Why I Wish - I just read Marked not too long ago, and I really enjoyed it.  Can't wait to read the second book in the series.

Linger - Maggie Stiefvater
Why I Wish - I read Shiver for the first time this week and I quite enjoyed it.  Also, I hear Isobel (did I spell that right?) is a bigger character in this one.  I love her bitchiness.  Really looking forward to her point of view.

Fallen - Lauren Kate
Why I Wish - Gorgeous cover.  Also I've never read anything about fallen angels.  I'm looking forward to it.

Fearscape - Simon Holt
Why I Wish - This is the third in a very creepy series.  I've read books one and two (The Devouring and Soulstice--reviews coming soon!) and enjoyed them a lot.  Soulstice ended on a cliffhanger, and I'm dying to know what happens.  I wish I could get this one before Halloween.  I'm in the mood for a good scary read.

Gone - Michael Grant
Why I Wish - All the adults disappear!  Poof!  And then apparently it's very much like The Stand by Stephen King (who I adore).  And my friend read it and couldn't stop talking about it.  This definately makes my list.

Hunger - Jackie Morse Kessler
Why I Wish - Anorexic teenage girl becomes one of the four horsemen of the apocolypse (she's famine).  I love the four horsemen of the apocolypse, and this is a really unique take.  Want!


Well, that's all for me folks.  I hope you enjoy this week's Weekend Wishlist.

And as always, please feel free to let me know what's on your wishlist.  I'm always looking for more books to read.

Have a great (reading) weekend!
-geekgirl
xoxo.

Comments