Marked - P.C. Cast & Kristin Cast

marked

Summary:

Review:
For some reason, I really didn't think I was going to like this series at all.  I don't know why I thought that...I have no idea, really.  I just somehow decided that I wasn't going to like it. 

Normally, I wouldn't tell you guys this, but I'm doing it for a reason. 

I was wrong. 

This was awesome.

And I'm telling you that I didn't think I was going to like it, because I really really did, and I'm sure that there's someone else out there who thought the same thing, and I'd really like to change their minds, and to give this book a chance.

I loved how strong Zoey was, and how she is special without really wanting to be.  I also think the cast of secondary characters was really strong, and I'm looking forward to how the story will pan out in the next book.

Where's the next book?  Gimmie gimmie gimmie.

4 stars!

-geekgirl
xoxo.

Comments