My Fave YA Relationships - Honorable Mentions

Yesterday I blogged about my fave YA relationships in honor of Valentine's Day...with the promise of my Honorable Mentions today.




Aerin/Dane - Academy 7 - Anne Osterlund

I really enjoyed the progression of the relationship between Aerin, an escaped slave, and Dane, the son of one of the universe's leaders.






Tamsin/Gabriel - Once a Witch - Carolyn MacCullough

I loved how flirty Gabriel was with Tamsin, and how he was willing to help her with absolutely anything.





Dru/Graves - Strange Angels - Lili St. Crow

Okay, I'll admit it.  I'm just in love with Graves.  If Dru doesn't want him, can I have him?



So what about you, fellow readers?  What are your favorite YA relationships?  I'd love to know, especially if I haven't read the book before.  I'm always looking for new YA books to adore.  So if you have any suggestions for books and/or pairings I might like, leave me a note in the comments.  I'd love to hear from you!

Happy Reading!

-geekgirl

Comments