Weekend Wishlist (2)

Weekend Wishlist...because backlist titles need love too!


Hey everyone!  Happy Saturday!
Do you have a list of books building up in your head (or on your bookshelf), that have been out for awhile, but you've never read, but you keep hoping you will?
Weekend Wishlist is a way for bloggers to share their to-be-read piles with each other, and to remind themselves that, though we all adore the new releases, there are many backlist titles that deserve our love too.
I'm still working out the kinks of this meme, so for now, if you'd like to participate, either leave a link to your WW post in the comments, or email me at gkgrlbk@gmail.com, and I'll add your link below.

 This week's Weekend Wishlist features the first three titles in Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series.

These ones have been out for awhile, and I still haven't gotten around to reading them.  I fail, I know.

Anywhoo, here they are...








I'm hoping to have all these read and reviewed before Book Four comes out - City of Fallen Angels - on April 5th.

Wish me luck!

-geekgirl

Comments