in case you've been wondernig where I've been lately...

...I've been busy!  I'm in the midst of querying agents for my first novel and I've also been working on a Super Secret Project that I'm finally allowed to share!


20130524065210-indiegogo

A couple other bloggers (Christa and Andrea) and myself have been hard at work creating our own YA speculative fiction literary magazine.

What's speculative fiction you ask?  Well, it's sci-fi/fantasy/steampunk/horror/anything based not on real day-to-day life.

We launched our site yesterday and we've gotten a great response, but what we're really looking for is submissions!  Yes, we want YOUR YA speculative-fic short stories and we want your art to grace our covers!

So click on the image above to go to the site, or go to InaccurateRealities.com for more info!


UPDATE!!!
There are now 6 issues of Inaccurate Realities out!




Comments