Happy New Year!

Hello lovelies and welcome to 2013!  It's New Years day and a start for new beginnings.  Have you made goals for yourselves?  I know I have.

Amongst those goals are plans for this blog.  2012 wasn't a good year for blogging for me.  Too much real-life drama going on.  You know how it goes.  But I've decided 2013 is going to be my year for blogging, so I'm going to push myself to get a review up each and every single day of this year.  365 reviews.  Can I do it?  I've got my fingers crossed.

Adding to that goal, I'm also going to try to read a book a day in 2013.  Luckily for me, most YA novels aren't grand sweeping epics, so I think I'll do okay, since that is a good portion of my to-read pile.

So what about you, lovelies?  Do you have any goals for the new years?  Are they book related?  Or do you want to learn to dance?  Do you want to get in shape?  Or do you have accordion-playing aspirations that I didn't know about?

Let me know in the comments!  I love hearing from you.

Happy New Years, lovelies, and I hope your 2013 is awesome.

Love ya! 

-geekgirl

Comments