Weekend Wishlist (20)

Hey everyone!  Happy Saturday!
Do you have a list of books building up in your head (or on your bookshelf), that have been out for awhile, but you've never read, but you keep hoping you will?
Weekend Wishlist is a way for bloggers to share their to-be-read piles with each other, and to remind themselves that, though we all adore the new releases, there are many backlist titles that deserve our love too.

So recently, I read this:


And it kind of blew me away with it terrifying awesomeness.

Here's what it's about:

Beneath Heaven is Hell. Beneath Hell is Furnace.

Furnace Penitentiary: An underground hellhole. A place of pure evil with walls soaked in blood. Murderous gangs and vicious guards rule the darkness. Horrific creatures steal people away in the dead of night. And the impossible - escape - is the only hope.

So now, I clearly need to get my hands on the rest of the series, or else I won't be able to sleep at night.



The series is called Escape From Furnace (click here for Goodreads link), and I cannot wait to get my hands on number 2.

C'mon, Library!  Hurry up!


Oh, and if you'd like to take part, just post your link below.  Remember, the focus of this meme is on back-list (already published) titles, so as much as we look forward to upcoming books, this is only for ones that have been out for awhile that are sitting on our to-read piles, okie dokie?

Comments

  1. My blogs? Plagiarize A-L-L you wanna from our efficacious URLs. Just lemme see you in Heaven, gorgeous girl, where I can kiss your adorable feet. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment