Cover Watch (1)

Lookie at all the new covers!  These are just the ones I've noticed this week.  Please let me know if I've missed any!


I love how well it goes with the first book in the series, Clockwork Angel.
So gorgeous!



Dear Lord, so pretty.  I love the pink.  The first title in the series (Born at Midnight) was purple, the second, (Awake at Dawn) was blue/green, and now pink!  
Love it!



Oh, my heart.  I love this series, and I really hope this is the final cover.  I'm not sure, because while I saw Clockwork Prince all over the place this week, this is the first I've seen of Black Heart.
Pretty please, let this be the final cover.  It goes so nicely with the other two.
Even if I bought the hardcover of the first one before they changed the font/smoke thing.
But nevermind!  
Love it!


And finally...

*flails* Julie Kagawa just posted this yesterday.  Cue the epic freaking out!  Just look at the pretty!
I wholeheartedly approve.
*gazes upon it lovingly*

-geekgirl

Comments

  1. There's going to be an Iron Knight?!? I'm so excited and the cover is amazing!

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment