Weekend Wishlist (1 - redux)

Weekend Wishlist...because backlist titles need love too!


Hey everyone!  Happy Saturday!
Do you have a list of books building up in your head (or on your bookshelf), that have been out for awhile, but you've never read, but you keep hoping you will?
Weekend wishlist is a way for bloggers to share their mental to-be-read piles with each other, and to remind themselves that, though we all adore the new releases, there are many many backlist titles that deserve our love too.
I'm still working out the kinks of this meme, so for now, if you'd like to participate, either leave a link to your WW post in the comments, or email me at gkgrlbk@gmail.com, and I'll add your link below.

For this week, my wishlist is the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr...


Wicked Lovely (Wicked Lovely, #1)
Wicked Lovely (#1)
...fairies...


Ink Exchange (Wicked Lovely, #2)
Ink Exchange (#2)
...fairies and tattoos...


 Fragile Eternity (Wicked Lovely, #3)
Fragile Eternity (#3)
...fairies and romance...

...fairies and assassins...

Darkest Mercy (Wicked Lovely, #5)
Darkest Mercy (#5)
coming out February 22nd
(technically shouldn't be in the WW post, since it's not out, but I thought I'd give you guys a heads up!)

As you can see, all the covers are indescribably gorgeous, and I've heard excellent things about this series.

Anyone else have some books on their bookshelves that they should have read ages ago?  C'mon...I know you're out there.  Don't be shy...

Other Weekend Wishlists...
(email me at gkgrlbk@gmail.com or comment below to have your post linked here)

Comments