Library Addicts Anonymous... [confessions of a book addict]

...I feel like there should be a club.

I'd join.

I've got a gazillion and one things in my to-be-read pile, not to mention I just had to take a couple books back only half-read because they were due and I couldn't renew them.

That being said...I pretty much had to physically restrain myself from going to the library today.  And yesterday.  I'm only half kidding.

It's a problem.  I check my library account page probably at least half a dozen times a day to see what's on it's way to me, and what has already arrived.  Today I found out that I have five (5!!!!!) glorious new YA books waiting for me at my local branch, and I nearly drove straight there.  They'll be waiting on the hold shelf for me for a week, but I almost couldn't wait.

I think I have issues with prioritizing.  I see the new and the pretty, and I forget about my sad, sweet pile of to-be-reads, and leave them hanging.

It's a problem.

I need a support group.  Not so much to deal with the actual problem, but to meet others like myself who share it.  I need to know I'm not the only one.

I'm not...right?

Right?

Comments