Weekend Wishlist - October 2010 (4) - Special Edition!

Every weekend I try to compile a little list of books that have caught my eye during the week.  I figure if they caught my eye, they might catch yours too!

This week, I thought I'd do something a little different....

Because I'm inspired.

Because it's almost Halloween (and I lurve Halloween)

Because my BF is awesome and he bought me a horror movie in another city when I couldn't find it in my own...

I decided that this week, instead of posting the covers of the books like I normally do, I'd post some of the super-aweseme fanart that Katie at Sophistikated Reviews posts every friday as part of her Fan Art Friday meme.  Because, to be honest, though the books sound amazing, their original covers didn't really grab me.

But Katie's art totally did.

So without further ado...my Weekend Wishlist, featuring the gorgeous fanart of Katie from Sophistikated Reviews...

(HINT: if you click on the links below the art, they'll take you to Amazon.com, where you can see what the books actually look like).

deadtossedwavesfaf

The Dead-Tossed Waves (Forest of Hands and Teeth, Book 2)
by Carrie Ryan
Why I Wish - Dystopian Society with Zombies the sequel.  Of course I want this.



echantedivyfaf

Enchanted Ivy
by Sarah Beth Durst
Why I Wish - More paranormal YA, and I've heard the main character in this one is good.



wonderousstrangefaf

Wondrous Strange (Wondrous Strange #1)
by Lesley Livingston
Why I Wish - Fairies and Shakespeare.  Nuff said.



paranormalcyfaf

Paranormalcy
by Kiersten White
Why I Wish - My YA Paranormal kick continues.




sistersredfaf

Sisters Red
by Jackson Pearce
Why I Wish - Red Riding Hood/Werewolves?  I'm in.



rampantfaf

Rampant
by Diana Peterfreund
Why I Wish - Unicorns!  I love unicorns!  ...wait... killer unicorns?  Sign me up!


Well, that's all for now folks.  Thanks again to Katie for letting me borrow her art for this post.

Comments